Rifle range closed on Thursdays (Trap League Home nights)
Until further notice, we can no longer allow the use of .50 caliber, center-fire rifles or handguns.
We are sorry for any inconvenience that this will cause for any members.
1. Shooting hours are 9:00 am until sunset.
2. Members only. A member may be accompanied by no more than two guests per visit. Guests who wish to visit more than two times per year must become a paid member.
3. All members must present a current membership on their person at all times while on E.C.S.L. property. Members may be asked to show their ID.
4. The use of alcohol or drugs is prohibited during or before participating in any shooting activity. Anyone using alcohol or drugs is prohibited from participation in any shooting activity for the remainder of that day.
5. Eye and ear protection is required on all ranges. Eye and ear protection is not optional and shall be worn by participants and spectators while in the vicinity of all shooting activities.
6. Be considerate of other shooters and guests.
7. A parent or responsible adult must accompany children under 16 years of age.
8. All targets must be placed so the bullet will go directly into the backstop to prevent ricochets. Do not shoot at target stands.
9. No shooting at unauthorized targets such as cans, bottles, boxes, etc. Members are
Responsible for cleanup of their shooting area (including all targets and balloons)
10. Ammunition: Firing of armor piercing, tracer ammo, 50 cal. BMG and Class III is prohibited.
11. No unsupervised rapid fire. All shots must be aimed.
12. Obey all commands from range officers and volunteers, including all posted range signs.
13. All rules are enforced on E.C.S.L. ranges. Violations will result in suspension of club privileges.
14. Please retain this copy for your records.
Please Note: Since Erie County Sportsmen’s League is not just a rifle, pistol or trap shooting facility, some or all of the ranges may need to be closed during a scheduled Club Event, Work Day, for maintenance or safety reasons. Please check with one of the club officers or our website if you have any questions.